Many youngsters nowadays wish to study in Australia for the excellent academic services this nation provides. Some of them come to Australia for studying with the Student Visa Subclass 500 whilst others are staying in Australia on tourist visas and wish to study in Australia like anything. So, there is only one solution to make their dream come true i.e. by changing their visitor visa to a student visa. However, if you have opted for a course of study which is less than three months or four months, then you can complete it successfully from Australia on a Visitor visa and Working Holiday visa respectfully. All the other international students will have to apply for the Visa Subclass 500 without a failure. However, there are some ways, following which you can transfer your tourist visa into a student visa, which can be considered below.
1. CoE acquisition
This is the first and the foremost step to transfer your tourist visa into a student visa. You need to obtain a substantial Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from the college/university from where you have applied for a particular course of study. Besides, you must apply for a CRIOS registered course or else you won’t be able to apply for a student visa. For this, you need to accept the Letter of Offer unhesitatingly from your chosen college/university, simultaneously paying them the required fees and essential documents as well.
2. GTE compliance
Well, whether you are applying for the Subclass 500 or any other student visa, you need to meet all the Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirements in the proper and expected way. This requires you prove to the Department of Home Affairs that you have come to Australia genuinely for study, and, will adhere to all the conditions of your student visa in the proper and expected way. Besides, you also need to prove that you will surely leave the country after your course of study is finished. This way you can quite easily transfer your tourist visa to a substantial student visa.
3. Provision of sufficient funds
If you want to migrate your tourist visa to a student visa, then you need to meet certain financial requirements. This needs you to show the provision of sufficient monetary funds to the Department of Home Affairs. Hence, you need to show that you can afford a reasonable cost of AUD$21,041 during your stay for the first 12 months in Australia.
There are certain documents through which you can prove that. Some of these essential documents can be considered below.
• Documents which prove the acquisition of a loan
• A bank deposit or
• Your scholarship documents
Proving the provision of substantial financial support to the Australian immigration department will undoubtedly lead to a successful migration of your tourist visa to a student visa.
4. Learn about your visa restrictions
Before you initiate the process of transferring your tourist visa to a student visa, you need to know what are some of the stringent restrictions which you need to abide by related to your student visas like the Student Visa 500 or any other student visa. Remember, that compliance with each of these visa conditions will let you stay legally in Australia. Some of these student visa conditions can be considered below.
• You must have obtained substantial Australian health insurance which is the Overseas Student Health Cover.
• You can also work in Australia during your stay in the nation with a student visa provided if you are abiding by its work condition. This requires you to work in Australia for not more than 20 hours a week and 40 hours a fortnight.
• There will also be a certain holiday period about your student visa, which allows you to work at a famous Australian organization as long as you want.
Also, you need to remember that the course of study which you have applied for must be a full-time course and must be registered by the CRICOS.
5. Gather your documents
So, after you have applied for your Australian student visa successfully which can also be in the form of the student subclass 500 visa, you need to submit all the essential documents in the proper and expected way. Some of these documents can be considered below.
• Documents which prove your identity as authentic.
• Documents which prove your parental consent.
• Documents which prove that you are possessing sufficient funds to support yourself during your entire stay in Australia.
• Documents which prove that you are holding substantial Australian health insurance.
• Documents which prove that you possess an optimal English language competency.
• Documents which prove your compliance with the Genuine Temporary Entrant requirements.
• Documents which prove your change of name if any etc.
After you have submitted all these documents mentioned above, your student visa will be granted by the Department of Home Affairs.
6. Get a professional help
Well, to transfer your tourist visa to a student visa successfully, following the aforesaid rules and regulations is not enough. Apart from this, you also need to seek professional help to get clarification to any of your doubts or queries. Hence, you can hire a professional Migration Agent Adelaide in this regard. Your migration agent is always there to assist you in every possible way to ensure a smooth and error-free migration of your tourist visa to a student visa. Not only this, based upon the type of academic program you have chosen, your hired Immigration Agent Adelaide will also suggest you the most appropriate student visa, for you to stay and study in Australia effortlessly.
7. It’s time for you to get started!
So, are you staying in Australia with a tourist visa and wish to continue your stay over there to study? Well, if yes, then it’s time for you to conform to all the tips mentioned above to migrate your tourist visa to a student visa properly. This will make your dream come true to study in Australia and complete a substantial academic course from there successfully.
- Can I Change My Australian Tourist Visa To A Student Visa - April 25, 2020
- PSD to WordPress: What it is and Where to Buy it? - April 17, 2020